Employees are the company’s most valuable asset!
Protecting employees from motor vehicle accidents and avoiding traffic safety violation, by encouraging safe driving ethics is beneficial not only for you as employee but also for the organization as a whole.
The way you drive reflects the image of the company. It is important to note that every time you are behind the wheel, you are not only responsible for your safety, but also for the safety of other drivers and pedestrian.
“Avoid Aggressive Driving”
1. Visually inspect the vehicle before driving. Check the lights, gauges, tires etc.
2. Ensure that the vehicle has emergency supplies like spare tire in good condition, first aid kit, fire extinguisher, and emergency phone numbers.
3. Keep your vehicle up to date with the routine maintenance checks.
4. Use a seat belt at all times – driver and passenger (s).
5. Avoid driving under the influence of alcohol or prescription drugs that make you drowsy.
6. Keep your eyes on the road and your surroundings.
7. Always maintain a safe driving distance.
8. Strictly adhere to specified speed limits.
9. Follow the traffic signs.